Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Mars Pop | Bubble Shooter | My Talking Tom Game | Multiplayer Game

Mars Pop Buble Shooter
Mars Pop Mdti Mitul Profile
BD Rangkings
BD Rangkings Alltime
Mars Pop is a bubble shooter type game by Outfit7 (Another popular game: My Talking Tom).

Type of gameplay:

# It's a multiplayer game which can play with friends by Facebook connect.
# Play offline & online both mode.
# Play with any one of this world.

Leader-board Competition:

# Globally, Nationally & with Friend also.
# Every Monday weekly Tournament start

Additional feature:

# Can Chat after every match
# Send & Ask for life
# Poke friends if they offline.

Download: Google Play Store
Official Website: Mars Pop Official
Wanna play with me: Send me friend request


NP: Next time I'll post for another multiplayer game which can play with friends too, In Sha Allah... Till then Thank You all... ^_^

18 comments: